• Show
Clear All

• what do you want?

I want to professionally:

Play poker
    Own a club (electronic)
    Fight
    Own a team of fighters, a team, manage, all that
    Do movies, write and direct (+ do all love scenes)
    Pimping
    Invent things, scientist/inventor
    Paint
    Volunteer work for unfortunate people
    Make music (minimal techno mostly, maybe house)
    Organize festivals
    Pollute the internet with my thoughts and truths
    Wrestle naked women

you?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

I just want full access to Bill Gates bank account
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

ALSO remember! It has to be something you aren't doing now, or something you think you won't do... Just dreams, but not impossible like 'be GOD!!11' .. besides, that's reserved for me anyway.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

In the OP you didn't say it was something you want to do, just something you want
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
          In the OP you didn't say it was something you want to do, just something you want
          In that case I want that cute little blond 20ish woman on the 18th floor
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

OMG NOT THE OP! THE ULTIMATE ENFORCER! No I just made more rules because I knew some smart people would say something like that or 'GROW THIRD ARM!'. You know.

Ok my FAULT! I admit.. I meant what you want to do.. right.. ok continue. Adagio, what do you want to do? Besides molesting me?
            In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
              ... Adagio, what do you want to do? Besides molesting me?
              Hey ! He must wait in the queue until it becomes his turn - no cheating just because you have started a wishthread.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

yah I know.. my buttocks are the day dream of most hetero men too, and my solid pecs, and that's not all..

Why is it that you guys always have to make these into sex threads, let's talk about what you guys want to do instead of this sex thing.

And yes, move to Pattaya would be considered sex. Illegal sex.
                In da butt.

Comment

Food
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I want to travel the Transsiberian, visit North Korea incognito, sneak into Kim Jong Il's harem, check out if they need anything, evaluate if the country needs liberating or not, sneak out of the country (if no liberation is needed) and head either north to Siberia to live the rest of my days as a fur trapper or south to China where I can exploit cheap Chinese workforce to become a multimillionare (we'd be building and selling fake copies of popular internet forums, I bet nobody thought of that yet). I want to do all this by the end of 2006. We shall see.

Comment

There's not much I want at the moment except to get a raise, get a doctorate, get laid, and get drunk. None of which qualify under Pekka's rules, though the fourth is really the only one that's a certainty -- there's an element of chance to the first three.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I want peace on earth.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I want a takeaway. For free. And without having to go out and get it!

Comment

Get it delivered?
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

For free?

Comment

Working...
                              X