No announcement yet.

Greater Finno-Ugria!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought that Minnesota was swedish, but ok, it could be called an outpost for West West Finland
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Well you got some German-speaking people in Sønderjylland right? Volksdeutsche!!!
      CSPA

Comment

There's lots of our troops in there too... but I assume they can join forces and share, at least against the others..
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
          Well you got some German-speaking people in Sønderjylland right? Volksdeutsche!!!
          I'd incorporate it

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
            Yeah, there was a 54 year period where that area wasn't under our control, but the rest of the country haven't been a part of another state - besides, we have a danish colony in both holstein, south and north sleswig, so I expect them to return to our control soon

Mecklenbourg, norway, sweden and britain we take later
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

There was this earlier this year...you should read more newspapers Pekka.

soon the Russians will probably say its a Jewish conspiracy, the petition is afterall supported by the Estonian Jewish community

Last edited by laurentius; October 5, 2005, 19:28.
              Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

yeah the oppression of the Mari people is old news, but I never heard of this conspiracy theory before.

Have you noticed that they always attack back?
                We talk about the oppression of Mari people.
                Answer: THIS IS CONSPIRACY OF GREATER FINLAND.
                Poles wanted recognition for the acts in WWII
                Answer: You wanted communism in, we came to fight off the nazis and saver your azz and this is how you pay back, whining?
                Baltic countries wanted recogition of the fact that they were occupied.
                Answer: No. How can we occupy lands that are ours? Also, you were Nazis.

I guess they never do anything wrong. So even when most of us disagree with the US foreign politics and all the things that has happened.. man I take that one 100 times better.. glad they won the cold war.. jeesh..
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Trying to cover up phase 1 of Operation Evil Finland, eh?
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Oh shut up Theben... if you want to stay in it, you can't talk about it!
                    In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                    X