No announcement yet.

New Political Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrFun, you really really have short memory, don't you? this might be the third time I request that if you want to talk about passion, create a new thread or take it to the old, already existing thread.

Japher, well.. I don't think it's a matter of edcuation who is queer and who is not. Maybe we could make a study about this to answer this question first, to satisfy your needs?

Because we don't carry stupid values. When someone asks me, well what are your values, I say to them 'the future, your children, and you'. 'What about gay abortion?' 'Many members of our party have different views about it, it's not an issue we feel is something we need to take a stand for, there are other parties who do that, and if you feel this is the most important thing in the world, then there's always those other parties, but we welcome you even if you still want to join. Our values are like I said, better America, for the people of America. And we do feel also, that better world is better for America. This is why we will change God bless America into God bless America AND the rest of the world.'
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Oh, so we're an American party?

When do I get my kick-backs?

Comment

duke, no we are an international one I think? No matter where you are, I was just talking murricanism here to answer Japher.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I suspect that if donations to parties were banned and every party simply got a set amount from central government to run on, most of what Japher mentioned in his first post would be done very quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
            - No welfare
            Oh? Ever been unemployed? Glad we are talking American party here...
            Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
            And notifying the next of kin
            Once again...

Comment

I would like to apologize for some of my fellow Americans who come up with such short-sighted ideas as "no welfare."

I want to reassure the Euros on here, that these Americans in no way reflect my own opinions.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I figure Che will pop around here so I'd like to apologize you for the stupid joke the other day... you know when I said I wish your unborn kids will be ill and burn in hell? Well I don't really wish that.. I hope they are healthy and become champions. And I don't really wish that you would burn in hell, even though you probably will.
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  ... And I don't really wish that you would burn in hell, even though you probably will.
                  Well, If you ask nicely, I guess that you can be installed in a cell next to MrFun when the time comes
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Hmmmm.. I don't exactly have anything against MrFun? That would be like mini Poly meet. Rather MrFun than The Rongulator!
                    In da butt.

Comment

I'm scared

Comment

I love how a bunch of Eurogeeks are forming new American political parties.

Comment

I love how Americans don't think Europeans are entitled to informed opinions about other countries besides their own.

Comment

Verto, geeks, says the guy with lord of the rings picture as his avatar.

And I'm more American hero than you are. Ha! So there.
                            In da butt.

Comment

But you still don't have the passion with which to back that up, Pekka.

Comment

You're like the annyoing little reporter who follows the true champion, and thsi one time the champ barked at the reported because he was being a butt fly, so the reporter took it personally and was set on a mission to try to bash the champion every time he gets.

Facts: I'm champion and the reporter (you).. well that's just sad.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X