Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell MikeH why people talk about themselves in the third person in thread titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if he got hungry would he say ceasar wants a cracker?

Comment

I reckon Caesar's last words would be in Latin.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

The diplomat thinks this thread is silly.
        'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
        G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

but there would be subtitles no?

Comment

Why are none of the culprits explaining themselves?
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

btw u dont have plural as a polite form to refer to someone in english. there some great jokes about multiple personalities to be done there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                "What's this?! Violence against Caesar?!" - his last words
                His last words were, "And you too, Brutus?"
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

yea because everyone wanted him dead. but he got it from the kid he raised as his son. go figure. adopted kids.

joooking.

Comment

I think that's just something Shakespeare made up.
                    CSPA

Comment

to be exaact it was kai 'su teknon brute? but in latin. (and you my son brutus?)

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder
                        Julious Ceasar did it.
                        Thucydides started it!
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

no no, I'm right you guys are wrong
                          CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                            I think that's just something Shakespeare made up.
                            Are you sure about that?
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Thucydides was describing himself writing about events before there was a Rome.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Shakespeare's last words for Caesar were "Et tu, Brute?"

The historically accurate version was something like Paiktis' quote, I recall it as "But this is violence!" without a third person.

Comment

Working...
                                X