• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then it would never get built... lazy communist
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Lotsa people go commie in Civ.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Dress him up as Santa Claus at Christmas and put him in a sled in the middle of Red Square.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Sell him to Drew Curtis from Fark.com :

Other suggestions for Lenin included cloning him, challenging Michael Jackson's elephant man to a fight, having him run for President in 2008, taking him to see the world's largest Cheeto in Algona, Iowa, using him as the second person in a car in an HOV lane, swapping him with Bob's Big Boy statue to see how long it takes before anyone notices, and having him put on a Yankees uniform and taking him to Fenway Park in a move that would surely offend everyone. Curtis also suggested reuniting him with Paul McCartney but was later disappointed to hear he was thinking of the wrong person
          Long live the Dead Threads!!

Comment

You know, he looks worse than Ancient Egyptian mummies. He's under a big glass box, and doesn't look very healthy - he would fall apart in like 200 years, and in 4000 years, he wouldn't look nearly as good as the Egyptian mummies do now.

It really would be time for the Russians to get rid of Lenin in the mausoleum. They can put Putin there instead.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
            X