Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

now you too can own britney's panties...And it's for charity!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now you too can own britney's panties...And it's for charity!

Kind of a tasteless item to put on the auction block if you ask me, but if some sicko is willing to buy them....
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Sheit

I got so many of these I can practically GIVE them away.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I bet they have plenty of taste...
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

you're supposed to sniff them, not eat them.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Some nice pantyhose would bring in more.

Comment

she has a lot of stuff on there, keep looking
            "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

ebay removed the item
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
              X