Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Verto
    The Great Patriotic War
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Operation Iraqi Liberation
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
        Oh come on... isn't there more than enough new anti Bush stuff to post. Why resort to old news?
        And that, ladies and gentlemen, is more of an indictment of Bush et al. then anything else posted by any leftist or moderate.
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

True, 'lil bro.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So what happens now?
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

They deny any responsibility and continue as if nothing happened. What else?

Comment

Bush broke the law?

So what? Clinton got his d*ck s*cked...far more hazardous to the country.
                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Well... hazardous to blue dresses and cigars, anyway.
                  The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

These anti-Bush posts warm my heart.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Mr. Lautenberg expressed concern about a section of the G.A.O. report in which federal investigators said they could not find records to confirm that Mr. Williams had performed all the activities for which he billed the government.
                      So the administration bribes people and a Democrat is mad because Williams may not have earned the bribe?

How about all the overt propaganda we pay for?

Comment

Well, they kicked out Nixon... Why not Bush?
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                          Well, they kicked out Nixon... Why not Bush?

Nixon always looked shifty and guilty.

Bush just looks like a not very bright chimpanzee.

Who could imagine the equivalent of a large beanie babe guilty of anything ?
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Blah.

It's all lies anyway...LIES I tell you!

Teh Bush can do no wrong!

-=Vel=-

(Oh God...did I just say that? Am I becoming a Shrub-Drone? I....need to take another shower)
                            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dizle
                              In case you left-wingnuts missed it Bush won re-election. I look forward to the day that the few remaining leftists are flushed out of the system so that we can move forward unhindered.
                              Fascist.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                                Oh come on... isn't there more than enough new anti Bush stuff to post. Why resort to old news?

The story is dated September 30 -- less than a week old.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X