How Euro Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Euro Are You?

To follow the recent theme of Euro-threads, here is one of those silly opinion toys, this time from the BBC.

Visit BBC News for up-to-the-minute news, breaking news, video, audio and feature stories. BBC News provides trusted World and UK news as well as local and regional perspectives. Also entertainment, business, science, technology and health news.

Apparantly I am a Euro enthusiast who likes all things European, including sun-dried tomatoes and fine red wine. Not a single question though about EU bureaucracy, regulation, or arrogance.

Still, it just goes to show that it's possible to have a pro-European outlook but not be a fan of the political structures of the EU.

- in fact it is substantially UK-centric, if not actually anglo-centric so will look even sillier to most posters here.

Comment

I'm apparently a euro enthusiast. Disliking British tourists apparently makes you more European-minded.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I'm not british enough to take this test about how euro I am. But I did click Greeks as the bestest freuds in the whoooole wide world

Comment

I had no idea Greeks had a propensity for psychoanalysis
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

since ancient times

Comment

It's not a very good test, but here's my score anyway:
              Attached Files

Comment

I got the same result but the test is attuned to brits

Comment

I am Mr and Mrs Costa Del Sol.

Euro Sceptic.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Crappy test, they say I'm an Euro enthusiasts

Too much geared towards british people
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

the bbc doing a test geared towards british people, i'd write a letter of complaint if i was you...

anyway, just call me mr costa del sol
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Pro-Europe, but I could see that coming a kilometre away.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

kilometres
                          miles

feet
                          tits

Comment

@ Vetty.

It considers me as pro-Europe. Too bad the test did not have any Rosbif-hostile reply in it
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I tried taking the test, but it's hard because I'm not British and I'm not European, and most of the questions are geared towards Brits...

meh...

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X