Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Fantasy League - Game On!

The draft is done! http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=139228

League has begun, players should show up on teams as of tomorrow: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/4355

Sava and Imran must do their trade thing through Yahoo.

Also, feel free to use Yahoo now for all trade proposals, etc. Please also make sure your Yahoo account has an email set that you check often and is active, and email notifications are enabled...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Sava and Imran must do their trade thing through Yahoo.

.... because Asher messed up
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ye Scurvy Dogs shall win!
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Imran and Sava made trades after I had entered the draft data and before the league began, they messed up.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Sorry, if you made a trade before the draft ends, it's the Commish's responsibility to enter them into the draft results as he did for EVERYONE ELSE'S TRADES.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Sorry, if you made a trade before the draft ends, it's the Commish's responsibility to enter them into the draft results as he did for EVERYONE ELSE'S TRADES.
            Nonsense, I'm the commish and I make the rules here.

You made the trade after those draft results were entered, you will do it through Yahoo!

Comment

I think the only question left is will I merely win the pool, or will I slaughter everyone in epic proportions.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
                I think the only question left is will I merely win the pool, or will I slaughter everyone in epic proportions.
                I was just thinking the same thing! (Assuming Ilya signs. )

Comment

I'm going to get screwed on my goalies, Osgood is out for a while. :/

Comment

Seeing the creative team names on Yahoo, I decided to get into the spirit - my team is now the "Hot Mustard Maniacs".

Asher - would you like to just surrender Week 1 to me now?

Comment

I'm still trying to figure our "Windhead Crocodile".
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Sounds like part of the Mayan calendar or something...
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

For the uninitiated, you need to assign positions on your roster.

Click on your team and then on "Edit Lineup" to do this.

Comment

I'm thinking about changing my team name to Sexual Chocolate.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Note: You have to click over to Wed, Oct 5 - opening night.

With every team playing on opening night, people will face tough choices right away on who to play and who to Bench.

Comment

Working...
                              X