Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Stop the Signal

I saw Serenity last night.

It was very good, and I think it would be watchable by people who didn't see the series also.

There were a lot of big things happening (even a huge space battle).

I think it is one of the better space action movies to date.

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."

I sure did.
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

I need to watch it again

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I would like to see more of Wash.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

We're gonna see it. Wednesday I think.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

It's not out until next weekend here, it may be worth watching...I may watch it on Saturday if I get the chance before I bugger off up to NW London for the evening...
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

See it! Highly recommended.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

JM, you should have saved that money

Comment

Working...
                X