Clear All

• Car Issue

one o fmy headlights is out

how do I fix this?

I would like to get it fixed by Tuesday

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Check your car manual for the type of bulb it is and go to Napa Auto parts or whatever and get a new one...or the dealerships even.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

hmmm.. that sounds too easy

but I will try it tomorrow!

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

They just screw in and you can change it in five minutes with a screw driver and a new bulb. Make sure to aim the headlight though other wise it might shine straight into the ground or blind oncoming traffic.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Remember!!!! Depending on the type of your car (type of lights), you must do it exactly 12AM or the car might explode.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Good one

Yes, it really is easy, JM.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
            X