Sweden (Get the facts!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    There's plenty to foam about. Like the civil war. That was shameful, with detention camps and illegal executions of thousands.

If I was serious, I would have.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

listen, you're a communist. You don't have a sense of humor or the taste for irony or what ever. You are like a block of evil that has nothing good in it. Accept it and maybe you can have like a.. cameleont function to that block, that can change its colour. Won't be less evil, but still, has even something cool about it.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        evil predates muppets.
        Finland predates evil.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          It's like Pekka was writing.
          Oh come on now. Pekka's English grammar isn't atrocious like that of whoever wrote that site. He's just long-winded most some times...
          The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
            Denmark, stood up to Hitler.
            If you count folding pretty much instantly as standing up, sure.

The only reason that the Danes and Norwegians fought ("fought", in the Danes' case) Hitler and the Swedes did not was that he invaded Denmark and Norway but not Sweden. They weren't any more enthusiastic about getting beaten up in the name of opposing fascism than we were, they just weren't given the choice.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by DRoseDARs

Oh come on now. Pekka's English grammar isn't atrocious like that of whoever wrote that site.
              I´m pretty sure it´s written bad on purpose
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

pretty stupid

more facts: http://www.godhatessweden.com/
                CSPA

Comment

OMG, I´d almost forgot about that crap... Some people are so stupid they should have their humanity status revoked...
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                  X