Warning: Amazon Phishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning: Amazon Phishing

just got this in my mail, take a good look at the url...

Dear Amazon member,

Due to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the Amazon community we have issued this warning.

Per the User Agreement, Section 9, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you if we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us. We may also take these actions if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.

Please follow the link below:

http://www.amazon.com.encrypted-inquiry.cn?/exec/obidos

and update your account information.

We apreciate your support and understanding, as we work together to keep Amazon market a safe place to trade.

Thank you for your attention on this serious matter.

Regards,
    Amazon Safety Department
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

hey thanks for the info.ill update right away

if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Somehow I dont feel an immediate urge to click on that link - pleas tell what happens when you do .
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

i dared to click

you land on a page that identical to amazon and asks you to login

all the links go to amazon.com but guess what happens when you entrer your username and pass....

Comment

Hope you had an appropriate DL you could afford to loose
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

i tried but it didnt work. the button didnt react. pathetic phishing

(dont have java or anything on tho)
            if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

i wasnt brave enough to try to login

Cataphract887

Comment

I tried once to "login" when someone sent me something like that but to paypal... of course I didn't use my login information, so I just entered random letters/numbers, and after pressing enter it said I was successfully logged in
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I went through the process with fake details.

It even asks you to enter in your credit card info

Comment

I got one of those today for ebay.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Deary me...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Warning: Amazon Phishing

Originally posted by MarkG
                        just got this in my mail, take a good look at the url...

apreciate
                        I don't need to look a the URL, that one word is enough!

Comment

Working...
                        X