• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agnostai ai voulai tou kyriou

the wills of the lord are unknown you punny mortal you

Comment

@ thread
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I can´t think about any latin phrase without the word penis in it
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Biggus Dickus

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

So God desided to punish the gays of NOLA, but not the gays of Ft. Lauderdale, the 3rd largest gay community in America, even though Katrina hit us first.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Wow, 2 threadjacks and it's still on the 1st page. All I can say, Berz, is look at our prez. If brains isn't a requirement for the highest office in the land, it surely isn't needed at the state level.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Nor apparently at even higher eschelons...
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

This is more like it

block of granite
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I can see Jezus in that!!
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

So God desided to punish the gays of NOLA, but not the gays of Ft. Lauderdale, the 3rd largest gay community in America, even though Katrina hit us first.
                      God failed to do his research.

Comment

Omniscience is over-rated, it seems.
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                          how's this one?

No definitely heterosexual.

It's harassing the neighbouring egg, and hasn't even been properly introduced.

As for Allah or god smiting America, how bizarre that from the (un)fundy Muslim point of view Allah didn't smite the American troops in Iraq or Afghanistan with the vile emerods, blood sweating sickness, or loathsome boils.

Nor indeed were hurricanoes sent to lash the site of American government, nor Fort Knox, nor Wall Street.

Does Allah have a map of the United States ? Sounds like he needs one.

And the hardline Christianista god chose (yet again) to smite congregations of true believers with winds, and rain and floods and death and loss adjusters, yet ignored the Castro in San Francisco, Greenwich Village, West Hollywood and the Marine base in San Diego.

Truly, Jehovah's compass has been bent out of shape of late...
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

It's God punishing the faithful for being such useless tools.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                              It's God punishing the faithful for being such useless tools.

You can tell that from the way he endowed the Bush family with glossolalia.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

My theory is that God is setting up the religious hypocrits by allowing disasters to occur naturally. When they get to the pearly gates He will show them how many times they invoked His name in vain and show them how they set themselves up as their own gods.
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X