Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You misunderstand, I don't know what you mean by that expression
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• my penis doesn't go to school
      Monkey!!!

Comment

• PH, me neither! I made it up! Crazy, uh?

Japher, and that's why it remains wild and uneducated brute.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• So it was just the result of an unhealthy phallic obsession then? Hmmm...

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Phallic my balls. I'm not obsessed. I'm just realistic. I got it, you got it, I don't know what you do but I swing mine.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
              That's a coffee drink with cream and icecream in it; the name escapes me.

A cup of regular black coffee is ~7 kcal.
              good, that is what I normally drink (except I shouldn't drink too much coffee because of blood pressure issues)

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Pekka

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                  RRSP?

also, I am and have been having fun now...

if I just wanted to have fun, I would do this for a long time

I was (and still am) aiming to be a professor, and enver retire

JM
                  You sound like my dad, he just retired after being a professor for 30+ years. They are still begging him to stay on, but he's been really sick of it for a few years now. Unfortunately for him he's pretty bad with money and spent about everything he ever got paid. Now he lives on social security and has (perhaps) $100,000 in assets. He lives in a motor home and cannot afford to buy a house anywhere he wants to actually live. My sister and I are worried that he'll become disabled and have to live in a substandard nursing home, or conversely bankrupt us. That would be particularly painful, as he contributed almost nothing to our financial well-being since he and my mother split up in 1970.
                  He's got the Midas touch.
                  But he touched it too much!
                  Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
                    Still trying to find amusement in insulting youngsters on the internet, Laz?
                    I don't insult youngsters. I have a basic sympathy with the follies of youth on that grounds that, while they might be dribbling fools who could be easily outwitted by a sack of chisels and have all the social graces of a hyperactive speed-freak on a dirty protest, they might just grow out of it. You've got to cut the kids some slack, you know?

The thing is, you aren't growing out of it. That was a ****ty thing to say to Jon, who is a harmless and easy-going man. He's too nice to take issue with you. I'm not. Take all the pops at me you like- it'll be fun- but leave the Mioihiuyger out of it.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller

good, that is what I normally drink (except I shouldn't drink too much coffee because of blood pressure issues)
                      FWIW, according to the latest New Scientist, the effect of caffeine on blood pressure has been seriously overestimated. The recommendation to cut back on coffee if you've got high blood pressure has apparently been dropped.
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• There's absolutely no reason why I should pay any notice to your judgement, Laz, hence I'won't.

Comment

• Actually, you just did. Felt the need to parade your indifference there, didn't you? A classic sign of insecurity.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• You lose I paid notice to the fact that you judged, not the judgement itself.

But you probably know some "cool" reply for every argument you come across online

Comment

Working...
                            X