Can ya help a guy out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can ya help a guy out?

I have tried searching the websites of CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC concerning the recent news of the verdict of the murderers of the transesevite (**** spelling).

I cannot find it.

Can someone help me out? Thanks.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

do you have anymore info on the case or victim or killers??
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

If I had that information, I probably would have been able to find it. I'm hoping that someone already knows what I'm referring to, and they have more information with which to locate it for me.

I think the murderers are on trial for the murder that happened in California? The injustice of it all, is that they are only sentenced to four years in prison for KILLING a transesevite.

Comment

I don't give reacharrounds!

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

I don't give reacharrounds!

JM
          Thank God for that.

Comment

wtf is transesevite? sounds liek a transvestite minister

Comment

Well it doesn't help that I'm too lazy to look up the correct spelling for the word, Bereta.

But it refers to a person who has had surgergy and hormonal therapy to change their gender.

Comment

and now a joke that will transport everyone to the freezing cold plains of sweden

maybe the guy who had sex with him found out.

brr even I am freezing.

Comment

Ok, I will check back later to see if anyone knows what I'm talking about -- sorry for the lack of helpful info, but if you already know what I'm referring to anyway by way of individuals' names and so forth, you can probably find it -- I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                    Well it doesn't help that I'm too lazy to look up the correct spelling for the word, Bereta.

But it refers to a person who has had surgergy and hormonal therapy to change their gender.
                    Mrfun The definition you gave is for a transexual. A transvestite is similar

"A person who dresses and acts in a style or manner traditionally associated with the opposite sex"

but does not necessarily include the hormones and surgeries
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Mrfun The definition you gave is for a transexual. A transvestite is similar

"A person who dresses and acts in a style or manner traditionally associated with the opposite sex"

but does not necessarily include the hormones and surgeries
                      Ok -- thanks for the correction.

Comment

mrfun, I believe the correct term to describe people like that is "transgender"...

sorry though, haven't heard about the case

edit: xpost with flubber... transexual is right too I think
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Devoted to live gavel-to-gavel coverage, in-depth legal reporting, and expert analysis of the nation’s most important and compelling trials.

Is it this one I dont know the details of who was killed
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Transvestite is a sex acting and dressing as the oppiste sex. Trans gender is the actual change of gender

Comment

The latest trial coverage and crime news from Court TV, including breaking news, cold cases and major legal stories.

This one was in CA, but the perps are going to get hefty sentences.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X