Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ah, those greedy politicians . . . . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Last Conformist
    Getting enraged about that sort of thing would be like getting enraged about political repression in the PRC - unbearably tiring.
    Should white supremacists, fascists, racists, sexists, and various sorts of hatemongers be kept out of the political scene?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Should white supremacists, fascists, racists, sexists, and various sorts of hatemongers be kept out of the political scene?
      no

they should be shot in the head and burnt in a pit
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

ZOMGF! Holy strawman!

Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

that'd make a great avatar
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

No, coming from me, it's just cattyness.

If it were to come from you, it'd be a slur.

Get these things right, dammit!
            Oh BTW I order Civ 4 about 5 months ago, I just don't like Gore.

Comment

99% of people couldn't give a **** about insider trading, because most people, if they can understand it at all, will usually view it as a victimless crime (ignoring the people who obught the stock before it tanked).
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Bosh
                ZOMGF! Holy strawman!
                So you are in favour of blocking certain potical views and speeches but not others...
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Sava - I missed the part about the Eminent Domain abuse when I first researched it. That takes it to an entire new level of add naseous.
                  The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                  And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                  Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                  Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

So you are in favour of blocking certain potical views and speeches but not others...
                    Or it could be that some Apolytoners are in favor of blocking you from Apolyton altogether.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Attached Files
                      "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                      —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

According to the latest reports, Frist's little lucky sell off may have netted him as much as $6 million. Keep in mind Martha's little mistake was worth all of $50,000.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                        X