Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO!!

Sorry, I used the cone of silence.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

And another piece of my childhood is gone. RIP
      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
        He even starred in a forgettable Canadian sitcom for a couple of years. I can't remember the name.
        Check it out (not sure but I think that's the name).

RIP Mr Adams - thanks for the laughs
        If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
          Wait a second now. Let's not forget his serious work, such as the voice of the animated Inspector Gadget.
          "Da da da da dah. IN-SPEC-TOR GADGET!"
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I really liked the nude bomb. It was the first get smart movie and it had Kaos attempting to destroy the world by dropping "The Nude Bomb" which desintigrated everyone's clothes and resulted in massive world wide orgies if used.

Comment

Who would stop such a plan? An agent of Rev. Falwell?
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Sadly, it was our heros who prevented such nirvana on Earth.
                Last edited by Dinner; September 29, 2005, 02:12.

Comment

Wasn't the villain in that dressed in red nylon with thimbles on his fingers?

And I seem to remember a chase scene involving a car and an office desk.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Get Smart! was one of my family's favorite shows in the sixties. We used to alternately visit or host my parents closest friends to watch it every week. A few years ago when my mother was dying there was a Get Smart! marathon on cable television and my mother and I got to introduce my sister's kids to the show. It was the last fun thing I did with my mother before she died. God speed agent 86.
                    He's got the Midas touch.
                    But he touched it too much!
                    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                      Wait a second now. Let's not forget his serious work, such as the voice of the animated Inspector Gadget.
                      and Tennessee Tuxedo.

This website is for sale! toontracker.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, toontracker.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                      Attached Files
                      "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                      —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Working...
                      X