Forbes 400 Released -- the Google boys moving on up to the bigtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbes 400 Released -- the Google boys moving on up to the bigtime

Sergey Brin and Larry Page made a cool $7 billion each last year (in paper wealth). The nerds continue to get their revenge.

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Already posted.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Where? Who? What?
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I would have thought that you'd be quicker on the button when it came to sucking rich man dick...

Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
          X