No announcement yet.

Water Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once I had neighbours who experienced something similar. They got a bill for a thousend cubic meters or so.

It turned out they had a tap (slowly) running for over a year in their backyard...
    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

It's amazing how much water a running toilet or a leaky faucet can waste.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

talking to my freinds.. apparently one of the outdoor faucets stopped closing correctly

I am not sure how long that hda been going on...

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Well the lake that sprung up should have been a dead giveaway .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

no lake

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Neither no unexpected green grass ?

If you don't have any leaks, dripping taps etc, you either pays yur neighbours bills, use more water that you think or are screwed by your landlord (that of course if you don't own it ).
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
              X