• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While we're still on the dog theme - LOL

Read this and have a giggle
    Attached Files
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Now that is something to howl about.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Classic.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ya gotta love it
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Just imagine the faces of these thieves when they find out
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm still at this one...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                I'm still at this one...
                Since you think the tread needs some help, I'll make a little TJ because I can't find enough meat to give it it's own thread :

Keep up-to-date with what's going on in the UK and around the world with the top headlines and breaking news from Yahoo and other publishers.

Misguided 'killers'
                The Press Association Friday September 16, 07:45 AM

A woman who hired a hitman to murder the wife of her lover, and then complained to police when he didn't do the job, has been arrested along with the hitman.

The murderous intentions of Eriko Kawaguchi, a Tokyo Fire Fighting Department employee, came to light after she complained to police because the hitman, Takaharu Tabe, 40, from Kunitachi, didn't carry out the job, although she paid him about 15 million yen (£75,000).

Six months later, Kawaguchi then went to the Tama Chuo Police Station and made a complaint, police said. Officers are grilling Tabe about the possibility of other murder contracts.
                Could it be a competitor to that woman complaining to the police about not getting the burgers she wanted ?
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                X