Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you remember the spinning fetus of mortal doom? Now it is a skull!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you remember the spinning fetus of mortal doom? Now it is a skull!!

Death Skull hurricane Philippe lingered and is no longer a menace, this proves fetuses are more powerful than skulls.
    I need a foot massage

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I need a foot massage

Comment

I just want to apologize for having made God angry again, compelling him to unleash Hurricane Rita.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I hope the next one morphs into a spider
          I need a foot massage

Comment

I hope there isn't a next one.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Penis mighter than sword
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                I hope there isn't a next one.
                Blizzards looking a little less threatening these days Che?
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X