No announcement yet.

Prison Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIght, and now that we pointed it out.. it's really eating him alive.. he can post and say I don't care what you say, but then it's over, he is finished. Or he can keep not posting, and thus slowly submitting into new depths of personal mental torture. What a beautiful set up, IT'S A TRAP!

Anyway, I'm looking forward for the next episode of Prison Break.. it was in very exciting situation. I wonder if the loonies will get into that nurse's office. I think the champion will save him though.. but does that expose his secret route? I don't know!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      RIght, and now that we pointed it out.. it's really eating him alive.. he can post and say I don't care what you say, but then it's over, he is finished. Or he can keep not posting, and thus slowly submitting into new depths of personal mental torture. What a beautiful set up, IT'S A TRAP!
      You are hilarious -- I left for a while and now I'm back-- you over-estimate your relevance

Oh and reading the last bit of the thread was fun since I have had patty-cakes on ignore for months--
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

and then you tell me canadians arent gay
        take it like a man!

Comment

he can post and say I don't care what you say, but then it's over, he is finished.
          QFT!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Is this a new Pekkaism

1. say something absurd
            2. use a QFT on YOUR OWN PREVIOUS STATEMENT

Maybe this should be known as "Pekkaing " a thread-- I mean why shoulf folks like Fez and DanS get their own status-- you are the Supercitizen after all
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

QFT sounds something one could find on one of the crowns of julious ceasar

Comment

yes but I make it positive and truth. Why? World and life is subjective. However, it's subjective from myself, you all live in MY world. How come? Look, here you have to post more messages even when you first said you don't want to. So you live in my world, not vice versa, so it's through my subjective lenses, and since in my world, I'm the King of the Universe, that means I am right and I can quote myself and it would be the truth.

There. I just proved it.
                In da butt.

Comment

I never said I wouldn't post here any more. I just didn't care how and when you see a TV show

I post where I choose and when I choose.

It is you that is addicted and cannot go more than 5 minutes after one of my posts without responding.

Comment

Yeah but I don't take any pressure from it.. it is my thread after all,, and you're in my world.. so it's ok.

I see you scrambling. But all worms do that in the web before spider molests them. Go on, scramble more, you only tighten yourself more in the trap. Go on.. post more..
                    In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                    X