No announcement yet.

MP3 Players:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The obvious solution is a $5000 titanium Ipod Nano with a fireproof plasma screen.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

tiPod Nano w/ AppleCare iPlasma flameproof screen?

It won't be $5k, that's the Creative knock-off. It'll be closer to $10k. Remember, it's an iProduct.
      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        What some analysts have billed as the “top MP3 player this fall” may have just hit a potentially damaging roadblock – its own frailty. Complaints have begun to circle on both Web …

Apple was bragging how quickly this product was developed (9 months), but now it looks like it's kicking them in the ass.
        Apple's response:

This is a real but minor issue involving a vendor quality problem in a small number of units,” said Schiller. “In fact, this issue has affected less than 1/10 of 1 percent of the total iPod nano units that we’ve shipped. It is not a design issue.”

Apple said that the screens on the iPod nano are made with the same material that is found in the company’s fourth-generation iPod, which, to date, is complaint free.

Comment

It doesn't matter if the screen is the same if the flex stresses the screen endures are orders of magnitude higher.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Apple sux
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Apple should've used an OLED screen in the iPod Nano, it would have pushed the battery life up to ~20 hours per charge.

But no, Apple likes having >50% profit off of the Nanos, adding in $25 extra for a much better screen with more colors and better contrast and way better battery life is asking too much...
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                It doesn't matter if the screen is the same if the flex stresses the screen endures are orders of magnitude higher.
                This doesn't fit the bill if you are listening to the people complaining that their screens are horrendously scratched, having come into contact with nothing more severe than their shirt pocket.

Comment

iPod Nano costs around 200$
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

yes, and?

Comment

They are practically disposable, like razors!

Comment

I'm sure many iPod users would find more use in razors, since that is a popular item to use on wrists by the emobois and emogurls that seem to like the iPods.
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

an expensive and sharp-looking razor
                          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                            I'm sure many iPod users would find more use in razors, since that is a popular item to use on wrists by the emobois and emogurls that seem to like the iPods.
                            what exactly is emo

Comment

Originally posted by Verto

what exactly is emo
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

looks like goth/whinepunk to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X