Allah's Wrath on America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allah's Wrath on America

For every Jerry Falwell here, there's probably 100 guys over there saying these hurricanes were sent by Allah to punish America for being over there.

Hey Buddy, we're over there with an army kicking your butts, calculate that "sign from God" into your equation

Just a thought

Re: Allah's Wrath on America

Originally posted by Berzerker
    For every Jerry Falwell here, there's probably 100 guys over there saying these hurricanes were sent by Allah to punish America for being over there.

Hey Buddy, we're over there with an army kicking your butts, calculate that "sign from God" into your equation

Just a thought
    Actually, the army of the richest, most powerful country in the history of the world has invaded a third-world backwater and is nevertheless not kicking butt. One might also calculate that "sign from God."

Just a thought.
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I just don't understand what we did to piss Allah off. But I'm glad we aren't at war with the Hindus cause then Rumsfeld would have all the cows locked up in Cuba and I do so get tired of eating fish and chicken.

Comment

Actually, the army of the richest, most powerful country in the history of the world has invaded a third-world backwater and is nevertheless not kicking butt. One might also calculate that "sign from God."
        Huh? We've lost some major battle? Our casualty list greatly exceeds theirs? Hell, we got the Iraqis fighting for us now? I'd say success is closer than failure.

Comment

Huh? We've lost some major battle? Our casualty list greatly exceeds theirs? Hell, we got the Iraqis fighting for us now? I'd say success is closer than failure.
          Success and kicking butt are not the same thing, Berz...
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

How do you spell VIETNAM?

Comment

Our casualty list greatly exceeds theirs?
              Thinking that way makes defeat all the more likely.

Tell me, if the insurgents were killing one American soldier at a cost of two of their own men, would you still be winning?

Comment

Re: Allah's Wrath on America

Just a thought
                Tell that to the families of the killed US soldiers. I bet they are just overhappy that their loved ones left their bones in a godforsaken middle east country just so the oil companies could make more profit....

Yea, you're kicking butt....

Comment

We aren't winning. We're getting ready to bail.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The winner in wars like Iraq is not the side that can inflict the most damage to the enemy, but the side that can sustain the worst casualties without giving up.
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Thank you Chemical Ollie for saving me the effort.
                      The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                      And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                      Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                      Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

You've already lost. It's just a question of how long it takes to face up to that fact. The insurgents are quite prepared to go on like this forever, the US is not. Ergo, you lose.

Same as Nam, and the same as most cases when a foreign occupying power faces a local insurgency.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Given the propensity of some evangelical Christians to see the forces of nature (famine, flood, drought, pestilence or disease) as divinely ordained punishments for the supposed wrongdoings of humans, then god clearly has it in for areas of the Deep South, regardless of Christian denomination.

Strange that San Francisco isn't devastated weekly by typhoons, plagues of locusts, buboes, droughts and hurricanes.

Evidently spiritual misdemeanours and transgressions are much worse in Florida, Texas and Louisiana.

They must be up to some real badass sheeit down there.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            At least, that's what the lefties hope
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

How do you spell VIETNAM?
                              Now find it on a map.

Success and kicking butt are not the same thing, Berz...
                              Okay, failure is kicking butt.

Tell me, if the insurgents were killing one American soldier at a cost of two of their own men, would you still be winning?
                              Of course, we far outnumber the insurgents and with a growing Iraqi army to fight the insurgents dont have a chance.

Hmm...the left complains that Bush isnt getting us out quick enough but as we get closer to that date, the left calls it "bailing" as if leaving wasn't part of the plan.

The winner in wars like Iraq is not the side that can inflict the most damage to the enemy, but the side that can sustain the worst casualties without giving up.
                              You've already lost. It's just a question of how long it takes to face up to that fact. The insurgents are quite prepared to go on like this forever, the US is not. Ergo, you lose.

Same as Nam, and the same as most cases when a foreign occupying power faces a local insurgency.

When I've compared the similarities between Iraq and Vietnam, I neglected the differences - a big difference is that in Vietnam we were seen as a colonial power trying to impose a corrupt dictatorship on the people. In Iraq we removed a corrupt dictator. Most Muslims see that difference which is why we dont see them flocking to fight us. The insurgency will die down as the Iraqis take over policing themselves and we can leave.

Tell that to the families of the killed US soldiers. I bet they are just overhappy that their loved ones left their bones in a godforsaken middle east country just so the oil companies could make more profit....

Yea, you're kicking butt....
                              They died removing an evil SOB from power so a people could have a chance at freedom, I suspect those who died will be quite proud of their accomplishment as they stand before the Pearly Gates. They'll have alot of Iraqis vouching for them on that day...

Comment

Working...
                              X