Arrested Development Fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrested Development Fans!

To any of you who saw the utterly side splitting premier this Sunday, FOX decided to create something for us:

LOL!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

nm, I figured out that it was a TV-show... took me a while
    Last edited by RGBVideo; September 21, 2005, 23:45.

Comment

That music is ****ing annoying.
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Also, the premier was on Monday.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP
          That music is ****ing annoying.
          What, you thought it'd be soothing? It's Oscar after all!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Arrested Development - Best Comedic Writing on TV period end of story.

Visitor Number 42
            Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe; September 22, 2005, 10:48.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
            X