No announcement yet.

They're real, and they're spectacular!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're real, and they're spectacular!!

With all the despair and misery occurring in the world today, ain't it great to know that the almost supernaturally hot Tyra Banks has 100% genuine hooters?

And what a lucky f*cker Dr. Garth Fisher is.

Where is the mandatory picture?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'll try to sneak one in later, but if this becomes a 'babe' thread, it'll get Minged.

Comment

This even made the newspapers in the UK (well the type of newpapers I read anyway)

Comment

Any story about Tyra Banks' breasts is certain to make the news. edit: Thank God!
          What?

Comment

Inspired by the thread "***"le
            Monkey!!!

Comment

How am I supposed to tell if they are real or not from that picture?
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever
                This even made the newspapers in the UK (well the type of newpapers I read anyway)
                what paper? didn't see it in today's sun.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

You're obviously not reading the FT then.

I presume he means the Sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Inspired by the thread "***"le
                    Teri!
                    What?

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney

what paper? didn't see it in today's sun.
                      It was in yesterdays I think. or the Star. I just get the one with the best totty on the front.

Comment

Originally posted by Richelieu
                        Teri!
                        I was wondering what that picture had to do with Tyra Banks. If nothing, then just nod, and we'll move on, hoping Ming doesn't notice.

Comment

The thread title is also a line spoken by a character in a Seinfeld episode. The character was played by Teri Hatcher and one of the plot lines revolved around whether or not her character's breasts were real. Jerry doesn't get to "investigate" and Teri's character says, before leaving at the end of the episode. "By the way: They're real, and they're spectacular".
                          What?

Comment

Here's a pic of TB in all her scrumptious magnificence. This pic is just to illustrate the point of this thread. It is NOT a babe thread. Hear that, Ming?
                            Attached Files

Comment

i think that's a point very well illustrated ajbera
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                              X