Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me with this Live8 trivia question

I need to answer this question (I'll say why once it gets answered):

Which rapper appeared with Bono in a censored Make Poverty History ad?

a) Jay Z
    b) Kayne West
    c) 50 Cent

If you have a link or something to prove which answer is the correct one, all the merrier

Thx

-MZ
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Googlin' ain't easy
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Damn.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi
        Googlin' ain't easy
        Damn, I googled for about 30 minutes to no avail. Thanks a million

btw, the reason I asked this was because it's part of a 5 trivia question set for a contest to win 2 tickets to see U2 in Atlanta.

I hope I win

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

I just googled "Make Poverty History ad Bono Jay Z", then did it again with Kanye West instead of Jay Z.
          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I claim the second ticket!!
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi
              I just googled "Make Poverty History ad Bono Jay Z", then did it again with Kanye West instead of Jay Z.
              /me shrugs

I was using the word "censored" in the search string... should have tried without it

Comment

Working...
              X