Leftist thugs outperform rightwing thugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pekka
    well to be honest you haven't provided any counter arguments.
    He can't. I've been trying for years to goad some out of him.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Maybe he is hermafrodite?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

DaShi, your trolling attempts here are extremely pathetic. The only thing more pathetic is that my comrade deigned to respond.

As far as Pekka is concerned, this thread was such an obvious troll that I hadn't bothered to respond before now.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

come on che.. you aren't being rude enough yet.. listen to some rage against the machine and come back blasting through anyone who dares to disagree with your sissie politics.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Ok, now you've lost me?

x-post, this is in reponse to Pekka's "hermafrodite" post.
            Last edited by DaShi; September 19, 2005, 11:42.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              DaShi, your trolling attempts here are extremely pathetic. The only thing more pathetic is that my comrade deigned to respond.
              It's not a troll. It's an attempt to point out the abuse that is spewed out by this poster against people he disagrees with. I, myself, have had my threads tagged with "He's a troll" responses by UR. Hardly the behavior of a mod. I don't believe that anyone should tolerate it. And I've been quite cordial and simply pointing out his errors. He's the one who is attacking in response. However, tell me, will you be there to defend him, when he does it again?
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Mods are allowed to have opinions. Get over it. Just cuz you don't like UR doesn't mean that you don't deliberately go out of your way to bait him. Frankly, I think he's shown considerable restraint given the abuse heaped upon him by you, Asher, and others. MtG woulda banned your ass long before now, and you really don't want Ming mad at you. Ask Kuci, the other mods can be considerably less forgiving.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So that explains how he can go on in this thread as well without a single argument, and that somehow proves I am troll, Dashi is trolling etc.. Dashi pointed out flaws in URs strategy of debating, and now you are attacking Dashi for it.

It's facts man.. just facts.

Oooh BARRACUUDAAAA!
                  In da butt.

Comment

Yes, and this forum is designed to allow people to have their opinions challenged. This is the crux of debate. Actually, I do show some restraint with UR. But there's so much blatant. . .well bull**** that I can't just let it go. As I've said, I'd love for UR to actually debate an issue. But no matter what topic I challenge him on, he responds like has in this thread. No logic, rarely addressing the issue, and often laced with insults. You can see why I'm annoyed. I can speak from experience that if I heaped abuse on MtG or Ming, they would either send me a polite pm or email discussing the situation in polite terms. I've always respected them for that.

Che, I do respect you, even if I don't always agree with you. And sometimes you seems to come out from the far end of the looney bin, IMO. So I don't see how you can support UR's behavior, even if he labels himself a communist. If I do the same, will I have your backing, even if I'm wrong? I certainly hope not. In fact, if you can point out the primary and fatal error in my argument with UR in this thread, I'll happily concede the trolling point to you.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

A quick example:

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                      You are in trouble if you think he's batty.
                      Che, this is the part that get a bit annoying. I suppose, it's just my nature to try to protect people from bullies. Maybe it's making me a bully as well as I may be reacting too knee-jerk to it. But come on. That's just annyoing.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        So that explains how he can go on in this thread as well without a single argument,

What's to argue, Pekka? You only do two types of threads: look at me! and let's bait the commies. Since this isn't about you, it is, therefore, logically, the other.

Comment

Che is just pissed off when someone points out the failures of anyone I'm debating. He has grudges against me for my people murdering his invading comrades, so he can never forgive me being the free person I am today. Che is a bully. If it wasn't me in this thread, he wouldn't attack you Dashi now at all...
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            What's to argue, Pekka? You only do two types of threads: look at me! and let's bait the commies. Since this isn't about you, it is, therefore, logically, the other.
                            Don't you love 'em!
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

che, that's pretty good assumption! Usually you woudl be right on that, but now we are not attacking commies.
                              In da butt.

Comment

DaShi, do you get in this much of a tizzy with Dinodoc? I know Ted seems to, but why not just let it go?

Comment

Working...
                                X