No announcement yet.

Leftist thugs outperform rightwing thugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling people trolls who you disagree with. This is what you're reduced to. I blame myself. I've exposed all your other tricks, you've nothing left. I suppose that it was foolhardy to believe that you would turn to honest debating. :sigh:
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Right I'm still looking for the answer about the troll part.

I stated clearly that the rightwing thugs are not any better. And that they have accomplished much stupid things. However, rightwing thugs don't often come to leftist marches, trying to disrupt them, well I guess it happens every now and then but I'd say it's rare. That is, to pick a fight. When rightwing nutters march, there WILL be leftists and there WILL be violence.

What I'm saying is, if you want to be better than neonazis and fascists, it should show on the record.

ANd I do realize that most leftist protestors don't participate in these actions. But this is .. part excuse part OK from the leftist side. To make it more simple, you don't take this seriously. Here you guys are calling me a troll.

So what if the cops and small businesses are against women and children. Coming up with scnearios like that isn't going to help your arguments. What if the children were against women? WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON!?!

When I say I'm not part of rightwing or leftwing thuggery or politics, rightwing calls me leftist and vice versa, and you call me liar or.. 'yeah it's easy to be judgemental and not participate'!!++1 yeah.. that into my head translates it's easy to not be an idiot.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
        Calling people trolls who you disagree with.
        Nice broad strokes of demonisation.

This is what you're reduced to. I blame myself. I've exposed all your other tricks, you've nothing left.
        As I said, AH >> Pekka >> DaShi

I suppose that it was foolhardy to believe that you would turn to honest debating. :sigh:

At least I have a few honest debates under my name. The same cannot be said about you.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          When rightwing nutters march, there WILL be leftists and there WILL be violence.
          This is the kind of statements that flamebaiters use: very broad, very generalised. Even if you didn't mean to troll, saying things like this makes people think you did.
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Hey if FACTS disturb you, go back to sleep!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

2>1

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Nice broad strokes of demonisation.
                I seem to have the evidence to back it up. Look below.

As I said, AH >> Pekka >> DaShi

At least I have a few honest debates under my name. The same cannot be said about you.
                But you haven't. You use logical flaws and other tricks to push your argument. If you're not doing that, you're throwing insults at people you disagree with. I've called you on it on several occasions. After all this, you then go on a "feel good campaign" trying to suck up to other posters to improve your image, yet clueless that they're ignoring you.

In the end, all you're left with are the above quotes: an absurd response that doesn't address the issue, an attempt to discredit your opponents by calling them trolls, and finally baseless accusations and insults. All with the classic , badge of the losing argument. At least, my responses are grounded in reality, which is why you've been forced to abandon so many threads I and other's have challenged you in.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  Hey if FACTS disturb you, go back to sleep!

Comment

This is the kind of statements that flamebaiters use: very broad, very generalised. Even if you didn't mean to troll, saying things like this makes people think you did.
                    You mean like certain one line responses to other people's posts?
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Woot! Called it! Booyah!
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

UR PWNED!!!!
                        In da butt.

Comment

1=1~ 1+1=+/1

Comment

I seem to have the evidence to back it up. Look below.
                            "Seem" is the operative word here.

But you haven't. You use logical flaws and other tricks to push your argument. If you're not doing that, you're throwing insults at people you disagree with. I've called you on it on several occasions. After all this, you then go on a "feel good campaign" trying to suck up to other posters to improve your image, yet clueless that they're ignoring you.

In the end, all you're left with are the above quotes: an absurd response that doesn't address the issue, an attempt to discredit your opponents by calling them trolls, and finally baseless accusations and insults. All with the classic , badge of the losing argument. At least, my responses are grounded in reality, which is why you've been forced to abandon so many threads I and other's have challenged you in.
                            Quoted with out response as a sample of DaShi's, um, "challenges" that he keeps bragging about.

Comment

well to be honest you haven't provided any counter arguments.
                              In da butt.

Comment

"Seem" is the operative word here.
                                This is not an argument. :sigh: Nor does it counter the evidence I've provided in this very thread. Serious question: Do you really think that it does?

Quoted with out response as a sample of DaShi's, um, "challenges" that he keeps bragging about.
                                More for the pile, I suppose. How about we finish that little discussion about the Dalai Llama? That's still unfinished. Or maybe the discussion of your laughable line of reasoning in the Singapore thread? Where did you go on that one? The robotics thread isn't too far down the list, why not continue that one? You suddenly vanished in the Geodel's thread. Strange, you were really into that one for awhile, why leave it unfinished?

I can understand why you avoided responding to my last post. You can't. These little tricks are all you have. I keep trying to force you to pull out something substancial, but this is all that comes out. Another serious question: Do you think these kinds of responses are clever?
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X