Leftist thugs outperform rightwing thugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leftist thugs outperform rightwing thugs

Congratulations to Greece's leftwing youth, who outperformed the fascists and neonazis.

Fascists and neonazis had some kind of meeting planned, but cities turned them down because they didn't want them there, plus what was even more certain than their idiocy, was the idiocy of peace loving leftwing youth activists.

They wanted to counter prote... I mean to stir things up and pick up a fight and trash places, and cops were ready, riot cops showed up.. but the fascists and neonazis cancelled their march and meeting at the last second in Athens, because they weren't allowed to do it but they thought they'd still do it.. only to cancel at the last second. But the leftists terrorists were not so easy to turn down from an opportunity to **** things up, so they attacked the police with motolov coctails and stuff. Brave and logical action

Congrats, you just outperformed fascists and neonazis. And no, the ideology won't save you or excuses that there was nazis around. You were the bigger idiots in Athens, and that's just quite performance since ... look at your opponents. How do you outperform them? I guess you just did!!

BAN LEFTIST THUGS FROM MEETING, they are the #1 THUGS now. Even more so when football hooliganism has cooled down, a known place for rightwing thugs. You're now all alone, breaking cities and peaceful order of society. You are hated. Die. Punks.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Ah, that's why paiktis isn't posting. He's detained and reading his Marx in a dungeon now, awaiting police torture

Comment

0/10

Comment

Atahualpa, why don't you reply to mr. Pekka with ARGUMENTS?

Comment

yeah, where's the troll man?

This is FACTS. I stirred it up a little, making the leftist activists as bad as fascists. Look at the record. They are performing worse. How many incidents you have where fascists and neonazis are destroing infrastructure and attacking the law enforcements brave men and women? I guess few, but not that many. How many of those oyu have where hippie activists are involved? ALL THE REST.

It speaks for itself. I'm nto saying ALL leftists are like this. I do believe that they mostly want peaceful protests and all that jazz, but it just turns like that sometimes.

But you tell me what kind of people arm themselves with molotov coctails, and when they can't burn any teenage nazis, they instead attack the police? If you can't admit, that the day this happened they were bigger idiots, then you are just fooling yourself.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

[Q=Pekka]yeah, where's the troll man?[/Q]

Your whole "point" is a troll... what do you want to say?

I can also tell you that a city close to me has quite some problems with rightwing neonazis and my friend's brother got once beaten up by them (resulting in a broken jaw). You can imagine how pissed you are, they sued him and such, but these people don't have money, nor brains... he got a soft slap by the judge and that was it. Great...

And now you come here judging by one incident and concluding that left wing thuggery is bad. WOW! No! Can't believe it! Is it really? I mean that's like saying: this one dollar note is a one dollar note. But your thread is motivated by your own political views, which are right wing oriented and therefor it's a troll and a bad one.

Where is the troll you ask?
            BAN LEFTIST THUGS FROM MEETING, they are the #1 THUGS now. Even more so when football hooliganism has cooled down, a known place for rightwing thugs. You're now all alone, breaking cities and peaceful order of society. You are hated. Die. Punks.
            Think about it, before you post your message again. Thugs are thugs, but as long as they attack just the police _I_ don't really care and left wing thugs hardly attack ordinary people, while stupid neonazis are always looking for a fight. At least here. But anyway, thugs are thugs.

0/10

Comment

lol all I can say is that you are sissy.

Hey, I don't have political agendas or sissie ideologies. First of all, we all know fascists and neonazis are stupid thugs. Just pointing out, that so are the hippie activists, who are also only looking for a fight. It needs to be said. They are nothing but terrorists. Just like their opposition.

You call me rightwing. Fine. And rightwing calls me leftwing. Fine. I dont' care so much because I am neither. I'm not a sheep of anyones crowd. I'm not a blind follower, unlike the most of you guys.

IT's not only one incident. It's all the incidents, rightwing thugs only result into few percentage of all the thuggery that is done by the left. I can say this, because I'm looking at both of you.
              In da butt.

Comment

IT's not only one incident. It's all the incidents, rightwing thugs only result into few percentage of all the thuggery that is done by the left. I can say this, because I'm looking at both of you.
                "I know it because I am being impartial"
                And again, you are just pulling numbers and making up wuzzy statements, how's that NOT trolling?

Comment

No, I'm talking facts. You are defending idiot activists. I'm not condoning anyone of them, or making up excuses like you are.
                  In da butt.

Comment

/me sings the troll song
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

If I was here reporting and bashing the idiocy of fascists and neonazis, it wouldn't be a troll.

I smell double standards here.

Amazingly all is coming from known left wingers.

What a surprise
                      In da butt.

Comment

Comment

Pekka, you have a lot to learn from Alexander's Horse. He's a master troll.
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to go out and threaten people and break windows of small business owners? Attack some cops and stuff.
                            In da butt.

Comment

After you, Pekka.

Comment

Working...
                              X