Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a sound of thunder? anyone seen it?

The reviews say it sucks.
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

I don't even know what it is.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

How can one see sound?

I quess it's a movie...
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

It looks like another dinosaur movie.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

the orignal concept has less to do with dinosaurs and more to do with time travel and changing the future.
          What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
          What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Dinosaurs with lasars for eyes and ninjas as masters!@
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pax
              the orignal concept has less to do with dinosaurs and more to do with time travel and changing the future.
              So a butterfly caused the thunderstorm?
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
              X