No announcement yet.

happy birthday tuber !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I have to get my wife to sign up to get a birthday thread?

Happy b-day Tubes!
    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
      Lefty?
      Lefty isn't nearly as old as his beard makes him look. Ming and rah are older than he is, IIRC.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

So what did Mrs Tubs get you for your birthday then?

(and please keep this decent )

Comment

aaaaaaaaaack

Comment

ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack ack !

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Happy birthday!
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york

So far a nice wait at teh drs office with my son then a 2 .5 hour volleyball practice with my daughter. All in all I gave him the bank card to buy what he wanted with in reason of course.
                " A divorce"? Man i wasnt planning on spending that much this year.
                When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  I think there are a handful in their 60s. The Mod twins are in their 50s.
                  DAVOUT is 64 I think. So there's at least one.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Mrs. Tuberski - you know how to try on your birthday lingerie for Mr. Tuberski - throw it on the floor. That's where it will be in 30 seconds if it does it's job properly.
                    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Ha Haaaa!

Happy birthday, you old fart! Smarta**.

Now get offa my back, youse bastid.

Have a good one man, for reals.

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                      Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                      *****Citizen of the Hive****
                      "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york

...A good swift kick in the butt?
                        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                        *****Citizen of the Hive****
                        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                        X