X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy birthday tuber !!!

My first bday thread for my husband....
    Love you honey happy birthday
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

:beer:
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

:vodka:

Comment

arty:

Happy Birthday Mr T!!!
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Now what's Mrs. Tuberski giving Mr. Tuberski for his birthday?

Happy birthday Mr. Tuberski! You must be getting awfully close to 40.
          The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
          And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
          Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
          Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

hb old man
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

ack!@
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Happy birthday, you old fart!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by shawnmmcc
                    Now what's Mrs. Tuberski giving Mr. Tuberski for his birthday?

Happy birthday Mr. Tuberski! You must be getting awfully close to 40.
                    At the ripe ole age of 37 he is no longer middle aged rather one year closer to being old. Mind you this him talking
                    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

he's right

get him a shovel so that he can dig his grave
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                        he's right

get him a shovel so that he can dig his grave
                        he thats a nice gift idea, its right up there with cane and walker and depend diapers

Comment

I think Tubes should change his name to Mrs Tuberski's Husband. She's way cooler than him.

Happy birthday, Tubes.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

You Tubes need a lesson in How To Make Friends and Influence People.

37 not middle aged. Closer to the grave is all. Oh that's lovely.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              You Tubes need a lesson in How To Make Friends and Influence People.

37 not middle aged. Closer to the grave is all. Oh that's lovely.
                              I was misquoted!!!!

I said that I am over the halfway point now I'm on the downside of life expectancy..

Thanks guys.....

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X