No announcement yet.

This is a big ad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Good advertising. Now I feel like I need to buy a Cartlon Draught, or I'll feel guilty.
      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Yeah, those guys worked so hard for that ad and all that.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
          Yeah, those guys worked so hard for that ad and all that.
          Meh, even if it was 100 % computer generated, its still a good idea for an ad. For the hundreds of ads that suck, I appreciate and credit the ones that don't.
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

BEST AD OF THE YEAR!

if it's done in new zealand they probably had the LOTR guys do it....
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Circulated it locally and all agree - great

Those aussies can produce more than good princesses.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

awesome
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

plus zero.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

That Rockz
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I've got to say, Carlton's ad campaigns are always entertaining.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                          X