I am legally an ordained minister!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am legally an ordained minister!

The Universal Life Church is the world's largest online religious organization. Become ordained in minutes and perform weddings for family and friends.

It's free, its easy, its funny to marry your female cat to your female dog!

I am now the Rev. Bipolarbear and while this gets me no tax exempt status I can now use the 'clergy only' parking spots at the hospital.

If anybody wants their sins forgiven I can do that, anything really except for circumcision.
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Father, forgive me, for I have spammed.

Comment

Why would you need special parking permissions???
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I did this a few years ago. Never found much use for it.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

What? parking at a hospital?
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yeah.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

I don't really care about the parking so much as that now I can legally use Reverend in my title.
              Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
              Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

You're gonna get excommunicated from the CPA.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Reverend Comrade or Comrade Reverend?
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                  X