Teen jailed in road rage incident.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
    I also saw that all of the kids teachers have nothing but good to say bout this harden kid that punched a old man that ran him over
    I don't think that means anything. He might be integral to the school football team. As you should well know, high school football kids can be treated as if they can do no wrong.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Whether the kid got hit by the car or not, he'll be doing time. His reasonable response would be to run the freak away. Self-Defense isn't considered the reasonable response in much of the USA these days. Unless that happened in Hunstville, Texas or Memphis, Tennessee?

You know, for all we know, the teen realized that the old guy was going to tell his dad what a crazy driver he was, realized that his dad would then ground his car privs, and that meant no nukkie or drinkin that weekend, so the teen then went and attacked the car, fell over to the side, then proceeded to put the fear of his manly physique into the old guy.

Humm... I went to high school with that guy, now that I think about it. Seriously! But he didn't kill the guy, so he only got 3 to 5 in a state penetenteriary. Out in two, and wished he'd just taken the grounding, from what I heard. I suppose a missed weekend of partying is much better then being traded for cigs.
      -Darkstar
      (Knight Errant Of Spam)

Comment

If the guy in the car wasn't that far away, he might not have been going that fast when he hit the kid. I've been hit by a car before when it was some dumbass making a right on red and not even looking at the crosswalk, only staring at the cars. I was able to walk away. Still I was in shock though.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
          If the guy in the car wasn't that far away, he might not have been going that fast when he hit the kid. I've been hit by a car before when it was some dumbass making a right on red and not even looking at the crosswalk, only staring at the cars. I was able to walk away. Still I was in shock though.
          Yeah, but if the guy making the right was trying to kill you, he'd gun it and at the very least, you wouldn't be able to get up right away.

The kid's story just smells funny.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm saying it just depends how far it starts off. If it was too far away, the kid might have been able to get out of the way.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
            X