Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I may need a bathroom break?

I saw this on another forum:

"I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

So it turns out he's a pisss rich President??

Comment

hmm...i didn't think this was news when i saw it on fark, or when i saw it on drudge. Surprisingly i still don't.
        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Who said it was news? It's just funny.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

"The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Prolly photoshopped, tho.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

It's on reuters.com ...
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  It's on reuters.com ...
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Photoshops: http://www.livejournal.com/~jameth/1983820.html
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

It's appeared on Reuters, too...
                        B♭3

Comment

I need a ****ing vacation.
                          Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                          Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                          Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

I just want verification if this is real.

It's too... amazingly bad for it to be anything other than photoshopped, but it's on fcukin' Reuters!
                            B♭3

Comment

If it is a photoshop the guy did a very good job with it. But I think it is safe to say that the president hasn't been holding it these past 5 years, and that he does use the restroom from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                              X