Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Asher, lol, Microsoft Exec pledges to ''F***ing Kill Google!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Asher, lol, Microsoft Exec pledges to ''F***ing Kill Google!

Microsoft's Steve Ballmer swore he'd "kill" Google Inc. for chasing after other Microsoft executives

This is only the latest development in the embroiled legal battle between software giant Microsoft and internet search leader Google Inc. The fight was triggered when former Microsoft executive Kai Fu-Lee was hired by Google to head up a research and development center Google plans to open in China.

Ballmer's obscenity-laced rant was recalled in a sword declaration by former Microsoft engineer, Mark Lucovsky. Lucovsky stated he had met with Ballmer to discuss his decision to leave Microsoft after six years. According to the declaration, after learning that Lucovsky was leaving Microsoft to work for Google, "Ballmer picked up his chair and hurled it across his office."

"I'm going to f---ing bury that guy [Google CEO Eric Schmidt], I have done it before, and I will do it again," the declaration quotes Ballmer. "I'm going to f---ing kill Google."

In a publicly released statement, Ballmer stated that Lucovsky's description was a "gross exaggeration. Mark's decision to leave was disappointing and I urged him strongly to change his mind. But his characterization of that meeting is not accurate."

Microsoft is suing Lee saying that his working with Google is a violation of the noncompete agreement he signed as part of his employment contract. Google claims that Microsoft's lawsuit is merely a form of intimidation targeting their latest rival. Google is using Lucovsky's sworn statement to backup their claim that Microsoft is on a vendetta.

Microsft stated in its brief that Lee sent confidential documents to Google a month before he was hired detailing Microsoft's plan to operate in China. Google claims that those documents were publicly available.

Microsoft alleged Lee's insight helped him win a Google contract worth over ten million USD. Among the terms of Lee's signing included a 2.5 million USD signing bonus, a promised 1.5 million USD bonus after one year, a $250,000USD salary and options on 10,000 shares of Google stock. If he remains at the company for 4 years, Lee will also receive another 20,000 shares - worth 5.8 million USD currently. Google also agreed to pay for all of Lee's legal fees if Microsoft sued.

ROFLMA!
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

old
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

There's already a similar thread, that's much older.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

old
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
        X