No announcement yet.

FEMA Chief Resigning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give Bush a break. He was busy "thanking people." He didn't have time to keep on minor things like who's in charge of an emergency agency during a crisis.
    Golfing since 67

Comment

What is it with you Liberals and defending our Dear Leader? That's not your job, you flip-flopping, traitorous scum!
      B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

Except Bush. First off, saying that the Senate would have caught it is sort of strange-the Senate lets no talent hacks get confirmed all the time if they aren;t being placed in one of the more important cabinet positions-as long as you don;t show utter incompetence, whatever.

As for FEMA helping out in Florida-those responses were no where in the same scale, and honestly, after the third time, who would not be prepared to do the same thing over again?
        As the Senate goes i was talking about the future, after this diaster that people will hold anyone that is appointed to FEMA to a higher standard and we will see more experienced people in that position in the future. I was not talking about the past. As for my point on FEMA helping in Florida, I was just using that as an example that Bush does care about FEMA.
        Donate to the American Red Cross.
        Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Working...
        X