Need new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need new computer

I have windows XP home and need a new computer, any recommendations? I dont need alot of power or bells and whistles.

Build your own into a Shuttle XPC
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Look for the bait and switch deals on line or in the papers for Dell or any of the other retailers.

You can get real cheap deals and since you don't need all the bells and whistles, they can't sucker you in on all the expensive upgrades.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

try www.gotapex.com

I saved 550 on my new dell through them

Comment

For the really cheap computers I have seen them around $400 dollars form most computer makes. I would say the best place to start is Dell.
          Donate to the American Red Cross.
          Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

ugh, I'd hate to go thru the mail or internet. I keep getting a fatal system error when I try to re-install XP onto the computer.

Comment

Are you buying a new computer because you can't determine the cause of the error?

Comment

Build your own.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  Build your own.
                  You just say that because then everyone posts all their mundane tech support stuff here so I can answer it...
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                  X