No announcement yet.

Israel is Out of Gaza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There wasn't an agreeement as to who would get the buildings between the PA and the Israelis, che. The Israelis wanted refugees from the 'camps' (more accurately crowded towns I suppose) to move into these settlements, though I don't know how strongly they wished for this to happen. Most people expected the PA to make the settlements available to people with connections rather than 'ordinary' Palestinians. In any case, the fact that the PA didn't grab what it could get, even if it meant settling these refugees (OH NOES!!11) and their many descendants inside Israel (an impossibility). So in other words, the PA is still acting as if it's trying to liberate Palestine instead of trying to establish it.
    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      Today 38 years of Israeli occupation of Gaza have ended
      Now Turkey can be better than Israel and end the Cyprus occupation before the 38th anniversary of their invasion.....
      This is so out of place it's absurd!
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

i'm trying to get people into a turkey avatar
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

FREE PALESTINE
            FREE CYPRUS

Comment

FREE MONTH OF AOL SERVICE
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                Today 38 years of Israeli occupation of Gaza have ended
                Now Turkey can be better than Israel and end the Cyprus occupation before the 38th anniversary of their invasion.....
                Even better, the Turks can reclaim their wayward province, Greece.
                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

canada

Comment

Or I can start ruling this planet, and we don't have these questions to argue anymore. Because it would be ALL MINE. Period.

Isrealies didn't destroy everything when they left though, this is a myth. Lots of things left intact.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

here marries the servant of god.
                      the gay canadian the savage turk.
                      in the name of the father of the son and of the holy spirit
                      amen.

woooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder
                        the gay canadian the savage turk.
                        The drunken Greek?
                        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

He remains sober and thus single.

Comment

My take on how to solve the middle east issue permanently:

Jews -> Hans Island
                            Palestinians -> Spratly Islands
                            Kurds -> Israel
                            Albanians -> Novaya Semlya (not ME I know, but all their neighbors hate them so why not deal with them as well while we're at it?)
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

listen to this man he has a phd

Comment

Mine is better.
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X