Why Rush Limbaugh is an idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Rush Limbaugh is an idiot

Here's why. You can just check out his website and he proves it himself!

Today on Rush on Roll:
    Kathleen Blanco Hates Black People

and Rush is Right:
    The Left Celebrates Katrina Destruction,
    Terror Attack They've Been Waiting For

Rush Limbaugh, America's Anchorman and Doctor of Democracy, is known as the pioneer of AM radio. Limbaugh revolutionized the media and political landscape with his unprecedented combination o f serious discussion of political, cultural and social issues along with satirical and biting humor.

So. Here's a question. Who listens to this guy? I mean, if you didn' tknow it by now, he's an idiot. ANd if you listen to him, then you're an idiot too!

This dude is so unreal, I mean I can't believe folks like these exist and some people actually listen??!?

When it comes to right wing, this is what's wrong with America.

When it comes to left wing, Michael Moore is what's wrong with America.

When it comes what's right..

Hey why don't you get John to be the president? He'd be totally awesome. I mean.. he could let the REAL things be handled by experts, say nay or ja every now and thne and then just be reasonable and funny about things. That would be totally enough.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Pekka - if you can figure that out, YOU can write the next million dollar book. I could write one of my six paragraph missives, but it's the same human impulse that had led to right and left wing putches and dictatorships accross the world. Simple answers for simple minds, with name calling substituting for thought.

Jon Stewart.
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

He's a ******.
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

yeah he is.. but one thing I don't understand that when you are an idiot like he is and put your idiot stuff out there, you can still be respectable and a person to be taken seriously? I mean why? Because there are people who listen. And why do they listen? Not because they watn to learn something new, but because they want someone to say what they think themselves. That's not getting educated on issues.

And then you can go on about in your daily life and say, hey I am educated on this issue. This respectable person who knows this stuff said what I needed to hear, and it's true.

I mean, ok... sure... have a cookie.. there you go..
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Well here's the thing.. you might read these messages and say 'well he hates Rush Limbaugh'. No. I don't know him. I've heard his name mentioned here many times, but now I actually looked into it. He's an idiot. I dont' hate him, he's just an idiot, like a monkey boy.

So, if you think that I don't like him, thus that's the reason I wouldn't like what he says, that's just not it. The thing is, you like him, thus you listen what he says. Sometimes you go and say, uhh,, well I think Rush was a bit too harsh on that one or uhh I think Rush shares the same core principles and view on things even though he sometimes goes bit far for entertainment sakes, I mean, maybe I'm softer or he just fills in for the demand.

That's the point.

Didn't understand what I meant? Well that's because oyu need more cookies and warm milk... here you go... here.. don't spill it...
          In da butt.

Comment

rush limbaugh is a douchebag
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Pekka

Jon Stewart

mrmitchell

Agathon
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Thumbs
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  Thumbs
                  Thumbs are awesome. I answered my phone today - because I could!
                  "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Working...
                  X