X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or threaten to eat his family, I find that to help a lot
    CSPA

Comment

It depends on whether the guy bugging you is a capitalist or a communist before you can decide on your proper course of action.
      Last edited by MrFun; September 12, 2005, 01:55.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Cervical dislocation
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I don't know. I'm usually that guy.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

If he's being a pain by threatening violence, just kick his ass. Be serious. If he's more of a verbal annoyance then use that avenue. I've always been cruel enough to dissuade all but the most diehard masochists from this sort of behavior. It helps if you have a friend who is also creatively cruel, then you can team up and insult the guy thoroughly.

Btw, provoke is the verbal form, provocation is the result. (ie if he provokes me, that action is a provocation.)
              He's got the Midas touch.
              But he touched it too much!
              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Well...to whom it concerns: the situation massively escalated before defusing somewhat. He began threatening to send the mob after me and several other people (I was #1 on the list though) to cut off/break our fingers/beat us up, through e-mail, a forum, via someone else... Then he sort of calmed down after talking to a friend of him (who was amongst the people he threatened) and when he convinced himself he got us ****ting in our pants. Told him to **** off when he contacted me on MSN though.

It's amazing in what kind of **** he is in: I can file a complaint for stalking, for physical assault, and for physical threats... I got evidence and witnesses for all of it. And he doesn't even ****ing realise it.

Never thought I would run into a nutjob like that.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

BTW, the question in the first post is still valid: how the hell do I get someone like him out of my life ASAP?
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
                    Hell man once the beer flew and hit me in the face i would have already tackled and beat the crap out of him.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                      BTW, the question in the first post is still valid: how the hell do I get someone like him out of my life ASAP?
                      Press charges and/or get a restraining order. This guy sounds like a real nut.
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                      X