In Remembrance of 9/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Remembrance of 9/11

Nothing much to say, except that I will never forget the images and emotions of that day.

So I will post 3 of the pictures I took on 20 June, to give an idea of what the site is like today.

Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

We will never forget.

Comment

Rest in Peace
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I remember seeing the planes crash on the afternoon news, thought it was to bizarre to even be a bad action movie. Horrible. RIP.
              It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

yes, unrealistic scene it was indeed.

THey are all in good place now and the perpetrators will be punished, at the end.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

RIP
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

. . . . . .
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What were we all doing when we first heard?

I was a second-year med student, and we had just finished our first AM lecture. On my way to the infectious disease labs, I passed a small knot of our professors standing in a hallway looking at their pagers. By the time we were sitting in lab, a number of my labmates had gotten calls on their cell phone, and a few rumors were flying around. Our prof told us what he had read on his pager, that an airliner had hit one of the WTC towers. Then, his pager showed the news of the second airliner, and class effectively ended.

Someone had set up a small TV in the computer lab, and myself and my two housemates watched in horror. We decided to head home; during the 15-minute drive back to the condo, the towers came down. When we got home, my ex-fiancee was lying on the couch, still in her pajamas, transfixed. Apparently her mom had called at about 8:50 and said, "We're under attack," and hung up. I think I watched CNN for about the next 20 hours straight, and finally broke down in tears when British Parliament started session by singing the Star-Spangled Banner.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I was getting out of the shower whne tuber told me about it. We spent the next hour as i got ready for work watching the news. I was leaving the house when the towers collapsed. Funny when i got to work no elective surgries were cancelled. I do remeber the o.r. director calling the reservists into her office to have a talk.
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                              X