Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the worst politician in your country's elected legislature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uh
    Monkey!!!

Comment

holy ****! what a crazy *****
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

zomfg 7 penii!!!

think of the children!
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I love the new Avatar Sava
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
            I love the new Avatar Sava
            TY
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

the pic was originally like 400x300... I resized it to 800x600 and set it to the background on my mom's desktop... she's gonna be surprised when she gets home and moves her mouse and deactivates her screen saver.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Scalia

Comment

400x300 to 800x600? it'll be pixled up good

Comment

it looks all right... she's got some ****ty dell 15 inch CRT
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I had the chance to remove Gudrun Schyman from earth when I met her in an airport lounge in 2000. As it was before 9/11, I still had my EVIL credit card knife in my wallet, passing any security check, no more worrysome than a big coin or something. I normally used it to open cardboard boxes and stuff at my job. But that knife is something similar to what "Hannibal Lecter" used to gut people in the last movie, so if I really wanted to, I could have sneaked up on her from behind and slit her throath in one split-second. But if I did, I would instantly get caught and jailed for life as one of the most infamous criminals in Sweden.

I'm scared of myself for even thinking about it. I'm really not that kind of guy. I have no problem with killing fish or insects and whatever but the biggest mammal I ever killed was a mouse, and I felt sorry for it.
                        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                          Tom DeLay, no contest. And that's saying a lot.
                          You forgot 534 others, plus 4 SC Judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Zulu Elephant
                            Thats two people who've said Charles Clarke so far on the basis of illiberalism. How on Earth do you put him ahead of Blunkett?

Clarke is in a position to do some serious damage to the rights of the good people of the United Kingdom, and not just with his jughandle ears.

The most Blunkett could do now would be hump the legs of their wives, daughters or girlfriends, and claim his dog misled him.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                            X