Announcing the Apolyton Meetings Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing the Apolyton Meetings Central

After a discussion in the apolyton forum an idea has emmerged to provide a single place for Apolyton Meetings information

A special content category will be created in our About section with an archive of previous meetings and a schedule of upcoming events. News about Apolyton Meetings will also be cvoered in the new of the About section

Interested parties of previous as well as currently-in-preparation events may contact Dan via pm/mail with their content. We're looking for the following data

- location and date
    - list of participants
    - at least one paragraph describing the events
    - tons of photos

So, dig up your Apolyton Meetings threads and send text and photo url's to Dan for processing
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

They're called Poly Meets you infidel!
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

that's the street name
      like "coke" for "coca cola"

Comment

I assume you will put a convenient link in the navigation bar. Going from here to the About section is too much effort

Comment

there is a link to the about section at the bottom of all pages

Comment

but i've also changed the setting for the OT and now you see in the About section headlines in the thread listing (instead of the Miscellaneous)

so you now have a top-of-page link to the about section from the OT and you'll also catch announcements on new meetings....

Comment

Now get rid of the Go(N) button.

Comment

shouldn't this be community, so we could all get a +1
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

DrSpike made me do it

Comment

People ought to get +100s for attending the meets.
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Apolyton Holdings ought to get $$ for enabling people to attend the meets.

If it werent for good old Poly, you wouldnt have met all these amazing people

Comment

Well at least we know who to blame.
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Yeah, I could easily do without contact to this bunch of nerds. Especially those 50+ nerds.

Comment

I agree I'm amazing but I disagree, you shouldn't get paid.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
                              Now get rid of the Go(N) button.
                              QFT

Comment

Working...
                              X