This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arguing With OzzyKP

Ozzy is a shameless self-promoting sonofa*****, and I don't like him. He never conceedes defeat when we debate no matter what the topic, no matter how much he knows or doesn't know about it (usually as much as me). And he can't spell.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Self-promotion
    OzzyKP
    Ted Striker
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Wait...

An Ozzy thread NOT about youth rights?!

Comment

If it's not about youth rights, then it's about OzzyKP.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

youth rights

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

BTW Ozzy - very sorry for not contacting you earlier. The issue was resolved. Thanks

(When time is more appropriate and everyone is less busy, I will see about establishing a chapter maybe?)
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

lol I'm on TV today LOL

I shall talk with random Foxnews people about how old people hate America.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Old people who don't have the grace to just die already

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                  BTW Ozzy - very sorry for not contacting you earlier. The issue was resolved. Thanks

(When time is more appropriate and everyone is less busy, I will see about establishing a chapter maybe?)
                  Awesome.

Now if only Kuci and Jag can get in on the whole chapter thing too.... *hint* *hint*

Comment

I have better uses for my time like posting on Poly

Comment

I have a busy year ahead of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                        I have better uses for my time like posting on Poly
                        KIAR

Comment

I don't

xpost

Comment

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for everything.

Comment

For crying out loud...

Thread closed.

-------
                              Dan; Apolyton CS
                              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                              X