Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vincent van Gogh's 'Sunflowers', in the National Gallery, London:
    Attached Files
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

John Constable's 'Hay Wain', also in the National Gallery, London:
      Attached Files

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Edouard Manet's 'A Bar at the Folies-Bergère', courtesy of Courtauld Institute of Art Gallery, London:
        Attached Files

Comment

The masteful Jan van Eyck's: 'The Arnolfini Portrait' full title: 'Portrait of Giovanni (?) Arnolfini and his Wife', also available on cd-rom from (yet again) the National Gallery, London:
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
            David Hockney's: 'Mr and Mrs Clark and Percy', in the Tate Modern:
            PWNS
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az

PWNS

Apparently the cat may have been Blanche, not Percy, but judging from Hockney's portraits of a nude Ossie Clark, his (unseen) percy may have been meant...

I'm sure the knowledge of the cat's variable identity will now greatly alter your opinion, as of course it should.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

Apparently the cat may have been Blanche, not Percy, but judging from Hockney's portraits of a nude Ossie Clark, his (unseen) percy may have been meant...

I'm sure the knowledge of the cat's variable identity will now greatly alter your opinion, as of course it should.
                it was fairly evident..as in a pitcher on a table..so is the me-ow to teh lap schlap
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

it was fairly evident..as in a pitcher on a table..so is the me-ow to teh lap schlap

Oh, Grandpa Troll, you're the cat's pyjamas.

Comment

'Hay Wain' is nice

Comment

Working...
                    X