No announcement yet.

A VERY cool shotgun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no, RK-95 is improved version, not modified.

KH, that IS a shotgun

VJ, that IS a shotgun, not RK-95. It's not even modded from RK-95. IT doesn't look like it or sound like it.

It's modded from Russian Saiga.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Pekka, are you sure you're linking to the right video? Some background information about the gun would be nice, shotgun or not.

Comment

The video was teh boring.
        If that is a shotgun though, then that with a cricket bat as a sidearm would make the perfect weapon set for ZOMBIE DISPOSAL!
        Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
        Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

VJ, yeah it's the right video.

What the **** is wrong with you people? Ya'll some kind of gun experts and can't even tell the very simple thing?

"It doesn't look like the one I see in COPS, ti's nto a shotghun!*"="#I?Ì IT's S ****ING SHOTGUN; MODDED FROM RUSSIAN SAIGA, OK?!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

The whole point of the video is that it actually IS a shotgun, a modded weapon. That's the whole idea! I can't help if it doesnt' have enough riddles in binaries taking place in spaceship with virgin aliens to tingle your stimulus.

Look at the thread title. It's clearly about a shotgun. Half of you people argue it's not a shotfun, which is a drawing dead because it ****ing is, you only show that you don't know anything about guns. It doesn't look like one, but if I watned to show you ordinary shotgun, then what would be the point of that?

And half of you argue the video is boring. Like I said, it's about the gun, can't get it? Fine, get the **** out then and don't post. You stupid little peons.
            In da butt.

Comment

Aww Pekka, don't cry now, you're a big boy
              Let me give you some comfort by stating that it's indeed a shotgun. A question though: the recoil damper seems to be very efficient, or is it just the gun that isn't very powerful? Would be fun to try it in any case
              The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Working...
              X